Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

InfinityAds

Monday, February 6, 2012

The Moon that Embraces the Sun




I recommend this drama for all KDrama fans out there especially those into period drama or romance like Jewel in the Palace, Dong-Yi, Queen Seon Deok and Jumong. Among the listed period drama my all time favorite is Queen Seon Deok and I can safely say that "The Moon that Embraces the Sun" also has that "must-watch" "must follow" drama every week. 


Currently there are 10episodes released and 2 more episodes soon to be released this week. I hope they will extend the drama from 20 episodes to 30 episodes as I really like the characters and the plot. However, the story is in fast pace, now it is only at ep10 and yet secrets are leaking out. :) I can't get enough of this drama that I am watching episodes again and again until the next episodes are released.


If you're looking for another drama to watch during the weekend, well, "The Moon that Embraces the Sun" is a drama I would recommend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop for Tees


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

edomz