Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

InfinityAds

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Lee Ki Woo, Flower Boy Ramen Shop



I've been watching this series these past few days and I instantly fell in love with it.This KDrama is so sweet, I just love the story, the characters, the actors & actresses chosen for this drama, they're all perfect for the role.

The lead actress however, is being compared to Sandara Park from all girl k-pop group 2NE1. She looked like her in certain angles, alright. :)

Lee Ki Woo is so perfect. He's sooo tall, taller than the lead actor who took the part Cha Chi So. All of the male casts we're tall, but he stands out among the rest. His cute, adorable, and his innocent face swept my heart away. His smile make me so weak.

It's a good thing that during 2009 is done serving South Korea, for the 2yrs mandatory military enlistment. I don't want the same thing that happened to Hyun Bin to happen to him. After Hyun Bin's debut with the ever successful "Secret Garden" show, he immediately entered for enlistment. :( I won't be able to see his great acting in the next 2 years.

*sigh*

As well as Kim Nam Gil (QSD's Bidam) entered his 2 yrs mandatory military enlistment in 2009 just when QSD made a huge hit in S.Korea and neighboring Asian Countries. :(  I can wait for Ki Woo- Oppa for 2 years but I'll miss him too much. :P So, I was really happy to learn his done serving his country.


Back to Ki Woo Oppa, I'm experiencing sleepless nights because of his adorable smiles... The story as a whole is a must watch number 1 recommended KDrama for everyone. :D

To all team "husband" out there let's keep rooting for Ki Woo Oppa! Hwaiting Oppa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop for Tees


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

edomz