Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

InfinityAds

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top 5 Korean Dramas of 2011

So, I have my own TOP 5 Korean Dramas of 2011. These are dramas I've seen more than once, and adored next to Uljjang Shi Dae (all season) and recommend to friends and family. My TOP 5 list is in random order, so here it is:

My first choice is: Flower Boy Ramen Shop
This drama is full of talented good looking stars like Jung Il Woo ("the scheduler" from 49 days), Lee Chung Ah, and Lee Ki Woo ("Prince" from Windstruck). The story is simple but romantic and at the same time hilarious. I adore the female lead's acting prowess. She was perfect for the role, her facial expressions were just fit to what the story needs. She has this funny animated face, people keeps confusing her for Sandara Park (DARA of 2NE1). Anyhow, if you want to fall in love and laugh at the same time, you'll definitely like Flower Boy Ramen Shop.

Another favorite of mine is: Lie To Me
Other may disagree with my choice but, we all have different preferences. My definition of a "good" drama may differ from your definition of a good drama. At first this was a drama fun to watch, light and just romantic with a twist of comedy, actually this is one hilarious drama. However, it started to be dramatic at near end episodes/part of this drama so, if you're not into dramatic stories, you'll probably not like some of the end part as it was emotionally heavy. 


But as for me, I like crying, it allows you to release your emotions, and I think it is healthy so, I prefer watching stories like this. with a twist of Romance-Drama and Comedy. :D I love the fact that Yoon Eun Hye was a part of this drama. She is one of my favorite humble actresses in Korea, the lead actor Kang Ji Hwan is also perfect for the role. 


Also part of my TOP 5 list is: Scent of a Woman
This is a romantic-comedy drama, there were hilarious parts of this drama series but in most part tis was one emotionally touching KDrama. It made me appreciate the fact I am healthy and should always thrive to live healthy and appreciate life, we should all learn to realized that life is a gift. I finished watching this in 4 days. I cried a lot watching this KDrama, this was a worthwhile series to watch, it also ignited my interest in learning Ballroom Dancing, specially Tango. :D This is a highly recommend drama for everyone.


Definitely on my list is: Secret Garden
Talk about a very romantic Korean Drama, Secret Garden delivers a good mellodramatic fantasy KDrama. You can't stop falling for the male lead Hyeon Bin. His acting prowess is perfectly showcased in this drama. This is also one of my favorite highly recommended drama for KDrama fans out there.


Last but not the least (I was in distress for awhile couldn't make up my mind between Heartstrings and City Hunter, so here it goes): City Hunter

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I really wanted to pick Heartstrings but my heart won't allow it, my mind says yes, but my heart won't agree to it and so in the end, my love for Lee Min Ho in this romance-action drama prevailed. This is the first I've seen him with double identity and I was loving how he portrayed his character. He is so lovable in this KDrama.
So there it goes, City Hunter completes my TOP 5 Korean Dramas for 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop for Tees


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

edomz