Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

InfinityAds

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Wonderful Radio - Lee Min Jeong



I'm sure all of you are familiar of Jae Kyung's character in Boys Over Flowers Korean version played by Lee Min Jyung. She's back in a comical-romantic-inspiring Korean movie, Wonderful Radio.



Lee Min Jyung is one gorgeous talented actress and ever since seeing her in BoF, I liked her. Her acting prowess is unbelievable and she's one of my favorites. I like her male lead in this movie, Lee Kwang Soo. I'm sure a lot of you will like this movie, a number of the scenes has Lee Min Jyung's personal touch. Like the playing of the piano, and her adlibs.. She's one heck of a talented girl.

I suggest you go ahead and watch this film.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop for Tees


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

edomz