Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

InfinityAds

Monday, February 6, 2012

(Eng Sub) We Got Married - Kim Hyung Joong



Aigoo. Only recently that I have seen this Korean show entitled We Got Married and I was surprised when I saw Kim Hyung Joong's picture as part of the casts. I got curious and so I watched it. My favorite love and hate couple is In Young and A.

When it comes to the weirdest couple, Kim Hyung Joong and Hwang Bo. I just realized that Kim Hyung Joong had always been a peculiar/odd personality. He is consistently weird all throughout the series. HAHA! He makes me laugh during this series. The age gap is a bit noticeable between Joong-Bo. They're loved by the audience and a lot of fans are still looking forward to seeing them in a relationship. :))


For those Kim Hyung Joong fans you can watch Eng Subs of this series at this website.. HERE


You'll see Kim Hyung Joong and Hwang Bo at Ep9. Beginning of the episode and around 30mins of the end part of Ep9.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop for Tees


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

edomz