Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

InfinityAds

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Flower Boy Ramen Shop



I've found true love with Flower Boy Ramen Shop's Lee Ki Woo. He look so innocent and adorable, and I love his cute habit of dozing off just anywhere in the KDrama. :P 


He is love personified *fan girl scream*. However, I'm wondering if anyone can confirm he's relationship with Shin Min Ah (9 tail fox Gumiho lead), if he is her boyfriend.
Anyhow, this Korean Romantic-Comedy series almost sent me to a stroke, the scenes were a killer. This is a series I'd suggest any KDrama fans out there, this is a must see before 2011 ends.


Lee Ki Woo is a Scorpio and his Birth year was 1981, which means he is around 30 by now. :) He look young for his age, I though his age was around 21. I'm rooting for Lee Ki Woo from now on. He was also a part (cameo) of a Korean Action Romance drama entitled "A Love to Kill" and he had a cameo role in Windstruck. If you liked "My Sassy Girl" I would suggest you watch Windstruck as well.


Flower Boy Ramen Shop is about a girl named Eun Bi, (female lead Lee Chung Ah that in some angles resembles Dara of 2NE1) an aspiring Teacher who met Cha Chi Soo (Jung Il Soo from 49 Days), a rich spoiled notorious playboy. The complication and excitement of these two's relationship immediately unravel at the start of the first episode. This movie has an interesting plot. I'll stop here and encourage you to watch the series yourself. I'm sure you will enjoy this hilarious comedy romantic drama.


If you want to download a copy of this series instead of just watching it online I would post a link here that leads to safe download of the videos, so you can watch it anytime you like. Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop for Tees


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

edomz