Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

InfinityAds

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Secret Garden Hyeon Bin/Hyun Bin


Aigoo, I miss him. After his successful drama "Secret Garden" with Ha Ji Won, he enlisted for 2 yrs mandatory service in the army.

I was so sad when I learnt of his actions, he should have at least left us, the fans with a series while he is gone. He'd be away from public view for 2yrs and this number is killing me. Oppa~~~~ Bogoshipoyo. ~_~

Aigoo, How can he leave us like that? :( I hope he is in good health while serving in the military and hope to see him soon. Too bad that his release is around 2013, Aigooo~~~

I watched "Secret Garden" again. I can't stop myself from doing so, I miss Hyeon Bin Oppa, plus the story of "Secret Garden" is fun to watch even for the 2nd time. Surely a good way to end my 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop for Tees


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

edomz