Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

InfinityAds

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Learn Basic Korean Part 1

Well, I'm not an expert of the language but I will try to teach those who are interested in learning Korean. I will post my Learn Basic Korean tutorials in phonetics. If anyone knows better, or think that I'm writing the phonetics wrong, kindly correct me.

Mother = O-Moh-Ni
Father = A-buh-je
Brother = Hyung-je
Older Brother = Oppa
Sister = Unni
Older Sister = Nuna
GrandFather = Hae-a-ruh-ba-je
Grandmother = Hae-moh-ni
Auntie = A-jum-ma
Uncle = Ah- jushi
Sir = Soon-sang-nim
Ma'am = A-joh-mo-ni
Friend = Chin-gu
Hi / Good Morning Sir = Son-saeng-nim jo-yun-achim
Hi / Good Morning Ma'am/Teacher/Professor = Aneyongha-seo / achim Buin/Giosa/Giosu
Hi / Good Morning Mother = Aneyonghae-seo / achim Oh-ma
Good Morning Dad/Father = Aneyonghae-seo Appa/Abo-ji
How are you friend? = Otteoki chingu-imnega
Are You Having Fun? = Dang-shin-un Jin-Gu-shin-ae-u
How is Mom and Dad? = Oh-ma-wa appa-nun otteoki?


Hello = Aneyongha-seo
How Are You? = Otteoke Jin-nih
I'm Alright = Gwon-Kin-Cha-Nayeo
Nice To Meet You= Ban-gap-sum-neda
Not Good = Jouji-An-nun
I'm Not Feeling Good = Naega-jo-eun-nae-keman
No = Ani
Have a Nice Day = Jo-Eun-Haru-Dol.saeyo
Beautiful Day = Ahrum-dayum-ee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop for Tees


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

edomz