Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

InfinityAds

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Skip Beat Drama Series



Well, Skip isn't Korean, it is a Japanese Manga turned into an Anime, which gained popularity and recently filmed into a real live action drama series. The female lead and other casts are all Taiwanese but they've chosen Korean male stars as their male leads. It was expected that Ariel Lin will be the female lead role and Jerry Yan the male lead, sadly, this didn't come true. I'm sorry fans.
Honestly, I myself had a bet for the female lead role, I was expecting for Angela Zhang to get the female lead but, things turned out to be of a disappointment. Instead, Ivy Chen landed on the role. The Korean Male Leads was perfect though, Lee Dong Hae and Choi Si Won, both from all boys group Super Junior. Dong Hae Oppa's acting needs improvement, but I'm sure he will improve as the show gradually progress. :D I'm rooting for both Siwon Oppa and Dong Hae Oppa.

Anyhow, as a fan of this Manga/Anime, I've read its Manga version online and watched its Animated episodes, hence, I am expecting a lot from these stars and actresses. I hope they'll be able to deliver, and so far I've seen a couple episodes at Youtube and its doing good except that why'd they have to dub the Korean male leads? That's friggin' disappointing. ~_~ I'm bothered of Dong Hae oppa's voice. LMAO. It's badly subbed.



Anyhow, I'm still not sure whether or not I like the Taiwanese version. Honestly, I would like for an ALL Korean version of this Manga. :)


I used to post link redirecting to Skip Beat episodes but the video was deleted. Most probably due to copyright violation. Typical. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop for Tees


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

edomz